I suggest you ...

Plugin for Telegram protocol (telegram.org)

Because here are so many unrelated comments, let me clarify this:

This is NOT user support for Telegram messenger. This is discussion/feature request for new Telegram plugin for Miranda NG software!

1,157 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    baklajancheg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Очень ждем и надеемся! Спасибо за ваши труды...

Support for third-party applications such as Miranda is much better in Telegram. Besides, you can send arbitrary files. I love this messaging system, and it's the only one I use for sensitive stuff :)

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Telegram has become a quite popular IM client nowadays, adding its support to Miranda is of big necessity

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finally! Can't wait to start using Miranda again! I miss it so much!

Чёт я не поняла.. А как скачать то и в миранде запустить =(( Где ссылка на плагин (не исходники)?

• DW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

another vote for Telegram plugin for Miranda NG.
        Currently using the Desktop client, but that's ... meh...
        I was very sad when Skype Classic API was removed, too. I really want to use Miranda NG for them all...

• AdminGeorge Hazan (Miranda NG owner, Miranda NG) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Ярослав Наконечников
        Writing plugin for completely new protocol is much more time consuming than just supporting/bugfixing the old ones, that's why we still have working AIM, ICQ, MSN and MRA (as you mentioned).

@Tom
        We don't have enough people (or anyone interested enough) to do it yet. Perhaps no one from developers use Telegram, so they are focusing on other things regarding their priorities...

If you know about any developer out there willing to create a Telegram protocol for Miranda NG, we will gladly welcome him.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

really can't understand why Miranda NG still doesn't have a protocol for Telegram.

After most of my contacts went to Telegram I was finally able to get rid of Whatsapp for good, I'm really very happy with this, but now I can't use Miranda. =/

Since I started using Miranda in 2003, this is the first time I had to stop using it because it doesn't support the protocol I need. And it's not like it would be extremely hard to add support for Telegram, after all the client is open source!

It's really a shame that they put a lot of effort to support something like Whatsapp and don't care about such a great messenger like Telegram, the only free and open source project (at least client-side) that has decent privacy options.

I mean... c'mon, let's do all of us a favor, let's do THE WORLD a favor and support Telegram, we should spread it, encourage our friends, our contacts, everyone, to use it! It's a much better and decent option than Whatsapp, and actually it's the only messenger that really can beat Whatsapp and it is damn freaking FREE and OPEN SOURCE!

What the heck happened to you guys?!

• Ярослав Наконечников commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is so weird not to add telegram support, while you still support AIM, ICQ, MSN and MRA!!!

also, supporting telegram is great way to promote MirandaNG (i think Durov and co tell everyone about MirandaNG or at least they may put link on their website)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base