I suggest you ...

WhatsAppWeb Support

inclusive Importing History

Because Whatsapp Plugin doesnt work anymore. It would be nice to see a new Plugin that have more future without reverse engineering closed source app, bans,...

237 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Candice Carter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Petrus Kannonenschuss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you could make it with WhatsApp Web this would probably be the best way, however, I can imagine that to be really hard, maybe it could be done with androids notification API. This way one could create an app that acts as a relay between WhatsApp on the Phone and Miranda NG on the PC. For iPhone I think there should also be an API. However, if someone really plans to do it, please make it in a way that the PC is the Host-IP the Phone connects to, in order to bypass restrictions in mobile networks and enable WAN-Usage on portforwarded environments.

• georg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, importing history is unnecessary, at least for the beginning, but WhatsApp-Support would really be a must-have.

• muelleimerumschmeisser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I get it right, Skype is web-based, too, so maybe this could work, and it would just be perfect if Miranda NG could cover WhatsApp as it is unfortunately the most popular instant messaging service, I do hate smartphones, and Whatsapps PC-Support is really poor, I am a Windows XP-User on Pentium3 with 240 MB RAM, So I can really tell you I've never seen anything that is written as efficiently as Miranda NG, Many many many thanks to the programmers, you're all real genious!

• S.P. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

good idea, I have WLAN in my room, and use Whatsapp on phone too ...

Feedback and Knowledge Base